Twin City Collision and Auto Repair Center
Monday through Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Location: 3046 Airport Hwy, Suite A
Buick Drive - Behind Twin City Buick
Direct Telephone: (865) 970-7920
Trust Twin City Auto Repair and Body Shop
Our Alcoa collision repair center and body shop is equipped to repair any vehicle make or model. Looking for body shops in Knoxville, TN? We do free repair estimates and work with all insurance companies. Our technicians are ASE and I-Car certified in all phases of vehicle accident repair. Twin City Auto Repair offers a lifetime warranty on the repair and refinish work done in our shop. That's why folks come to us from Knoxville, Maryville and Morristown, TN.
About Our Collision Body ShopWe offer service for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need maintenance or you've been in an accident, you can trust Twin City Collision Repair Center because we offer:
- ASE- and I-Car-certified technicians
- Bonded and insured auto body shop
- Advanced paint and frame equipment for factory-new restoration
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Genuine replacement parts
- Lifetime guarantee on sheet metal
Your Rights if You Are in an AccidentYou are not required to get more than one estimate. You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by your insurance company or claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damage prior to repairs. Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary service. It's your vehicle; make sure it's repaired to your satisfaction. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights. The vehicle is being repaired for you, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders. Twin City stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. We want to be the auto body shop in Knoxville, TN that you choose.
In Case of an Accident:
- Stop. Stay Calm.
- Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except police or your insurance company.
- Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
- If your vehicle is not drive-able, have it taken to Twin City Collision Repair Center as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs.